Burke’s “Little Post Office”

The current post office for Burke opened in 1989 but the history of postal service and post offices in Burke goes back over 150 years beginning in 1852 with the appointment of John A. Marshall as postmaster of what was then Burke‚Äôs Station. The history continued through 1903 when the name was changed to Burke […]